About the position
We have an immediate opening for a full-time, entry-level operations coordinator that will work directly with our Client Success and Support teams to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Our Client Success team is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, revenue-generating activity, adding value to existing relationships, and creating new upsell opportunities, while our Support team manages client questions, concerns, and issues from a more technical standpoint.
This new hire must have a desire to develop and maintain resources, systems, and processes that improve the quality of client onboarding, along with execution of various projects as needed.
- Act as a bridge between our Client Success and Support teams
- Help facilitate the client onboarding process
- Maintain records in our CRM (customer relationship management) tool, which is HubSpot
- Manage client “thank you/reference” projects
- Lead miscellaneous projects related to streamlining internal and external efforts
Interested? Send us a note with your résumé and cover letter.
- Willing to ask questions and seek input
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Adaptability and willingness to shift priorities or strategy in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in or knowledge of higher education and/or relationship management is a plus
- Excited to learn and grow
- Tech savvy and comfortable running reports/learning new systems