1. Is it valuable for new Cadence users? Yes - extremely valuable. ELEVATE is hands-down the most efficient way to fast-track your product training and gives you an avenue to learn not only from the experts at Mongoose but from other seasoned users of the platform.
2. What’s included with the cost of registration?
All conference fees
Three breakfasts, two lunches, two dinners, and beverages
All social and networking events
3. What if I want to bring my family/spouse? Guests are welcome to join ELEVATE attendees at our dinner events on Sunday and Monday for a cost of $45 per guest.
4. What's the dress code? The conference dress code is resort casual. The meeting facilities are air conditioned, so consider a bringing an additional layer for time indoors.
1. How do I book my hotel? You can book your hotel room by calling La Concha Resort directly at 787-721-7500. Request to book using the ELEVATE rate of $219 per room.
2. Is there free Wi-Fi? Yes. La Concha Resort has free Wi-Fi throughout the property, including most of the beach.
1. What's the weather like in San Juan in July? The average high temperature in San Juan in July is 80 degrees, and the average low temperature is 70 degrees. The ocean temperature in July is, on average, 80 degrees.
2. Am I able to use my cell phone plan? Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T all work well in Puerto Rico. You DO NOT need to activate an international plan to use your cell phone or data plan in Puerto Rico.
3. What types of credit/debit cards are accepted? What’s the cash situation? All major credit cards are accepted. US Dollars are the currency in Puerto Rico.
4. What should I pack? La Concha hotel is nicely equipped with Aveda-brand toiletries, a hair dryer, an iron and ironing board, and robes. They also provide beach towels for guests. ELEVATE guests should pack:
Resort casual wear for three conference days, including a sweater for air conditioned rooms
Relaxed casual wear for two outdoor evening events and one night of free time
Activewear if you intend to use the fitness facilities or do any island exploration, including comfortable shoes